The tourism industry of India is flourishing because of its rich heritage & resources. Medical tourism is a growing sector in Asian destinations, but India stands out amongst them for reasons such as:
- Reputed and highly qualified Healthcare professionals.
- Quality nursing facilities
- Cost of treatment in India is considered to be the lowest in Asia,
- The availability of latest medical technologies of international medicinal standards,
- Various travel discounts and schemes like ‘Medical visa’ designed exclusively for Medical Tourism,
- India’s traditional healthcare therapies like Ayurveda and Yoga, combined with allopathic treatment, provide a Holistic Wellness.
- Five star medical facilities,
- English language spoken widely.
Most common treatments are heart surgery, knee transplant, cosmetic surgery and dental care. The reason India is a favorable destination is because of its infrastructure and technology in which is in par with those in USA, UK and Europe.
There are no language problems, mostly. The government has removed visa restrictions on tourist visas that required a two-month gap between consecutive visits for people from Gulf countries which is likely to boost medical tourism. A visa-on-arrival scheme for tourists from select countries has been instituted which allows foreign nationals to stay in India for 30 days for medical reasons.
India offers World Class Medical Facilities, comparable with any of the western countries. India has state of the art Hospitals and the best qualified doctors. The best possible Medical facilities, accompanied with the most competitive prices, you can get the treatment done in India at the lowest charges. A patient will coming to India, undergo medical treatment alongside can have a tourist experience, as and when advised by the Doctors. Saving him a lot of money whilst discovering India, all at the same time. We assure to provide you with the best medical and travel facilities during your stay for in India.
Get your medical treatment done in India at a fraction of the cost than that of your home country or even Europe or America. Experience tourism India with your treatment, the complete package costing you less that what you would have to pay for the medical charges alone, in other European, Middle East or American countries.
Some of the top specialties for medical travelers
- Cosmetic surgery
- Dentistry (general, restorative, cosmetic)
- Orthopedics (joint and spine; sports medicine)
- Reproductive (fertility, IVF, women’s health)
- Weight loss
- Scans, tests, health screenings and second opinions.
Most estimates claim treatment costs in India start at around a tenth of the price of comparable treatment in America or Britain. The most popular treatments sought in India by medical tourists are alternative medicine, bone-marrow transplant, cardiac bypass, eye surgery and hip replacement. India is known in particular for heart surgery, hip resurfacing and other areas of advanced medicine.